Free Shred Event!
Please join First Responders Group for FALL clean up with a free BFCU Community Shred Day!
Help protect yourself from identity theft by safely shredding personal documents.
All BFCU members and families are welcome!
Saturday, September 16th from 9AM – Noon
(or until truck reaches capacity)
BFCU Parking Lot
60 Hallet St.
Dorchester, MA 02124
- Limit 4 boxes/bags per car.
- No registration necessary, just pull up with your boxes/ bags.
- No need to get out of your car - our staff will help unload your items for you.
- Boxes will NOT be shredded and will be returned to you after they have been emptied.
Items that will not be accepted
(please do not place the following items in the Shred-It container)
- Large metal objects
- Sharp objects
- Food, glass, cans, etc.
- Cardboard tubes
- Ink cartridges and toners
- Pressurized containers
- Electrical items
- Staples and Paperclips are OK!