Mortgages - Fixed and Adjustable
Whether you want a fixed rate or an adjustable rate Massachusetts mortgage, we're here to make sure your mortgage process is handled quickly, efficiently, and with attention to every detail.
Getting the right mortgage can be tough, and BFCU has several programs to help Boston-area first responders get the loan they need.
As soon as you know you want to buy a home, contact the mortgage specialists at BFCU for help understanding your options and how your mortgage amount affects your monthly house payment.
- ZERO points
- LOW closing costs
- Payroll deduction for both your regular monthly payments AND your real estate taxes
Borrow up to $750,000. We finance loans on single family homes, 2-3 family homes, condos, or townhouses. The property must be owner occupied, or a vacation home.
- Part II - Real and Personal Property and Domestic Relations
- Title I - Title to Real Property
- Chapter 184 - General Provisions Relative to Real Property
- Section 17B - Mortgage Loan Application; Real Estate Consisting of a Certain Dwelling House; Required Statements and Information
Section 17B. Every application for a mortgage loan on 1 to 4 family residential property and occupied or to be occupied in whole or in part by the obligor on the mortgage debt shall be made on a printed form which shall contain the following 2 statements in type of at least 2 points larger than the other type used on the application:
- The responsibility of the attorney for the mortgagee is to protect the interest of the mortgagee.
- Mortgagors may, at their expense, engage an attorney of their selection to represent their interests in the transaction.
A printed copy of the above statements shall be given to the mortgagor at the time of making the application.
Did You Know?
You can enjoy a stress-free retirement with no mortgage! Learn more about our Retirement Mortgage today.